Sunday, April 10, 2011

Soul Surfer Review

I had the opportunity to take my kids to see a movie. We had heard good things about the movie Soul Surfer. So I took my 4 youngest children (4-13 years old). It is hard to find a movie that all of the kids will like. But I did find one in this movie that hit this perfect. The movie tells the story of a 13 year old girl that looses her arm to a shark while doing one of the most important things in her life, surfing. It shows how her faith and courage help her overcome her fears and diabilities. The family is a surfing family and the only thing more important than surfing is their faith in Jesus Christ. The movie gives a great balance between preaching and showing how faith can overcome all things. This is a must see for anyone. Great story telling. My youngest daughter wanted to see the movie again as well as my oldest son. Help support movies like this and go and see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment